We are seeking exhaust cleaning helpers to join our team for certified technician training. We are seeking motivated, self-starter type individuals to become part of our company that is known for performing high-quality work while providing customer-friendly service. Usually, between the hours of 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., some locations are serviced during the daytime. Flexibility is a must. Mechanical experience is helpful. Requires a valid driver’s license, and ability to pass a background check and drug test. Must be a team-player with the ability to take direction and read and understand safety and work procedures.
• Power washing kitchen exhaust system: hoods, ducts, access panels, filters and exhaust fans.
• Setup and tear-down of all equipment at the job site, including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and wiping down of stainless steel hoods, vents, etc.
• Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high pressure, and pre-sprayers.
• Perform physical demands including:
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Work in small or tight areas
-Kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders and tolerate heights
• Maintain and report any deficiencies of equipment with before and after pictures
- Iphone is required.